Support the CIP
Why support the CIP?
The International Centre for Photojournalism aims, thanks to donations and to the collaboration of sponsors, to initiate and support projects aimed at preserving the work of photojournalists, to promote the work of photojournalists through meetings, to organise exhibitions, to provide assistance for the publication of catalogues and to implement programmes of education in the image.
– Invitation to the CIP openings
– Private visit with the exhibition curator
– Privileged access to documents kept at the CIP
– The amount of the membership entitles you to a tax deduction in France
How to support the Center?
– Young Friend (18-27 years old): from €50
– Donor: from 500 €
– Benefactor: from 5000 €
For individuals, the donation allows (in France) a tax reduction at the rate of 66% of the sums paid, retained within the limit of 20% of the taxable income.
For companies, the donation entitles you to a tax reduction equal to 60% of the amount of the sums paid, withheld within the limit of 0.5% of turnover excluding tax.
– The town hall of Perpignan
– The Regional Council of Occitania
– The Departmental Council of Pyrénées-Orientales
– The Ministry of Culture
Information: contact the IPC